Skip to main content

Just another night at QEII

It was anchovies Pizza ordered by my friend who didn't had dinner.
Maybe it was us who don't know how to eat anchovies pizza, but it was really SALTY that we don't know when we would get high blood pressure consuming these high salt and calories pizzas.

Reason I go QEII was merely because they have free drinks.
Strange that some of my friends rather order Kampai. >_<> But, another friend made a scene that she was dropped dead as she walked away from her seat.
It happened so fast that none of us thought that she collapsed.
(none of us expected this to happen since she only had a glass of cocktail and wine)

The others around the table did not help, except the waiters and a sweet samaritan checked if she was alright (since she fell down - i bet there are some bruises).

The waiter was really nice that he got some ice for my friend to ease any pain for the bruises.
I asked for a hot drink and plastic bag (in case she needs to vomit).

After a hot sweat, she felt better and left.
And we left without any 70s shows or lucky draw :(
*sniff sniff*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Difference between 'Net' and "Nett"

Since it's part of my group's job to publish daily billings report to the management, our Director (from US) pinpointed that we should fix the spelling of 'nett billings' to 'net billings'. My colleauge was looking at google, trying to understand the 'right' spelling to be used. I finally checked it from Wikipedia , and found that 'nett' is BRITISH and 'net' is AMERICAN. No wonder he's offended to fix it to 'net'! C'mon. I'm in an american MNC, I should be more sensitive towards this.

k770i day out: Haagen Dazs, QBM

Let's compare the picture quality of k770i. Without LED light (dark) With LED light (brighter) OK. Not bad. :) Bon Appetit. Mango was nice. Tiramisu was nice. Cookies in the chocolate was nice and i think it was coffee was nice too!

An afternoon at Dannok

Living at the northern side of Malaysia makes it really convenient and easy to go 'overseas'. For us, going to our neighboring country, be it Thailand or Singapore by land or by flight is really easy. I'm always a fan of Thai food, and with the remaining Thai bahts that I had since my last Bangkok trip (which I didn't finish even crossing the border a couple or times), I decided to go Dannok for FOOD again. So, it's a day trip or rather, half day tour to Dannok For the past few weeks, I was searching for insta / blog /facebook posts if there is any other new hangouts in Dannok, but sadly, I couldn't find many bloggers who write about it. The funny part is, I already blogged about it two years ago. The immigration complex in Malaysia is new. I nearly couldn't recognize it, while passing to get our passport checked. As I didn't want to drive over, we parked our car at the Zon Duty Free. As I entered, I took the wrong ticket (which parking rate is RM3