Nuffnang

Friday, August 07, 2009

Why Should We Pay Parking in PC Fair?

I don't know why.
Today, I drove into PISA, they asked me for RM2.
No receipts. No parking tickets.
But, they asked money from me.

Then again, I thought about it.
Why are they TAKING My money?
Didn't PiKOM pay PISA (Penang International Sports Arena) some rental for 3 days?

Their website says, ‘PISA The Choice Venue’
Oh puh lease!~!!

Give me a break.
If you want to be the choice venue, dont collect parking $$ anymore or ask your tenants dont collect from us!

3 comments:

Pei said...

ya, i agree with you..
the question is are those ppl collecting the $ from PISA workers?

Senghoo. said...

Agree agree agree :D
Hellooooooooooooo :D

meiyi said...

pei: somewhat it's the management that decides collecting $$. Maybe it's PIKOM trying to earn back.
I dont know.

senghoo: thanks for agreeing.