Nuffnang

Friday, August 21, 2009

The Lux Masquerade Princess Search

















It was lunch time on last Thursday.
There is this roadshow for the search for Lux Masquerade Princess... Pencarian Puteri Masquerade Lux.

Cheh-wah..

We only need to purchase RM30 and above and we were entitled a makeover + hairdo and a printed picture.

So I went back to QBM on a weekend.
I would consider this a real cheap deal, but since I'm paying only RM30, so I lowered down my expectations towards the photographer and the make up artists. :D
* i felt that they weren't that friendly *


















My friend helped to take a picture of me while being photographed


Yay, group pic!


3 comments:

Simply Simply said...

eh ur hair very nice....

meiyi said...

hehe. thx.
i tot the make-up artist was lazy

Pei said...

hehe..maybe coz of hormon imbalance..u knw wat i mean rite...or maybe she's too tired..