Nuffnang

Sunday, August 09, 2009

MP3 skype recorder

Since working in an electronics company is really bad, I tried pursuing other part time jobs.
My first assignment to be in a phone interview survey failed terribly.

I have problem recording my skype calls.
Many other users encounter the same problem using the program.

I guess I have to forgo this assignment since the deadline is tomorrow.
I have not gotten my skype + mp3 skype recorder configured properly in my machine.

Hope life is going to be better tomorrow.

- miserable meimeizoe -

2 comments:

classyadele said...

U should have asked me about this. I use a free programme called powergramo. I've effectively recorded 2 interviews using this software on SKYPE interviews and they work fine :)

meiyi said...

thanks charbo.
let me try to google it out!