I was on leave on Monday, and then was on MC for Thursday and Friday.
Which means, I only worked for 2 days for the entire week.
Pretty bad huh.
It was a time where I had the most sleep as I can't go out, I can't go shopping.
I practically can't do much.
I feel much better today, especially after church that my hands were able to move more.
At least, at one point, I got really scared about L-I-F-E.
It rained during Christmas Open house.
Is it a sign?
I felt that there are a lot of mishaps towards this Christmas season:
1. I got my injured hand.
MY friend fell off from her bike and had 7 stitches on her chin (what can be worst than me?)
2. Heavy downpour during Xmas Open house
3. Things not going fine in life
It just scare me, that I didn't know what to do, and started continueing reading the bible reading plan which I stopped since Feb.
Now I'm at Exodus. (chapter 13-21)
Things that struck me:
1. God will FIGHT for us!
2. God will Heal us!
3. God who provides (food)
4. The Lord is our banner (as we lift our hands high, we will conquer over our enemies)
5. Consecrate ourselves before God
6. Obeying the 10 commandments
7. Thunder and Lighting - represents GOD? -> it was a very heavy rain just now during the OPEN house.
Right after the 10 commandments.
The 10 commandments is only 10 sim