Skip to main content

Paradise Worship Concert in Penang!

I was at the Paradise concert just now organized by http://www.paradiseworshippenang.com/.
It was my FIRST time seeing the church being filled with so many people.
I wish that our church's worship services would be like that every week!
As the speaker, Matt Heins said, if we pray and fast about the most illogical things, God can give us that breakthrough. (Somewhat, i kept thinking about the loaf of breakthrough bread whenever he says that word)

What I like most about the speaker is, he relates the message with real life examples. Very often, most speakers are unable to share their own personal experiences to the congregation, especially about their bad pasts (their dark secrets).

I liked the part that God could actually tell something to us through our DREAMS.
I dream so much, in fact, TOO MUCH.
If only God could give me the wisdom to comprehend my dreams.

and.. I'm glad Iwas there, though I was late for the first 10 mins.

Somewhat they kept singing this song (Take it all):

Comments

Anonymous said…
Quite a catchy song :)
Dreams can sometimes be a portal to another world, where messages come through to us. But it's not that easy to interpret what they mean.

Or they could just be a bunch of random items that our subconscious has picked for the sleeptime movie screening :P
crazyyakuzaishi said…
wah...paradise concert at pcc?
meiyi said…
yes.. unbelievable ler?
it's a phenomenal nite for me 2 witness!!

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Difference between 'Net' and "Nett"

Since it's part of my group's job to publish daily billings report to the management, our Director (from US) pinpointed that we should fix the spelling of 'nett billings' to 'net billings'. My colleauge was looking at google, trying to understand the 'right' spelling to be used. I finally checked it from Wikipedia , and found that 'nett' is BRITISH and 'net' is AMERICAN. No wonder he's offended to fix it to 'net'! C'mon. I'm in an american MNC, I should be more sensitive towards this.

k770i day out: Haagen Dazs, QBM

Let's compare the picture quality of k770i. Without LED light (dark) With LED light (brighter) OK. Not bad. :) Bon Appetit. Mango was nice. Tiramisu was nice. Cookies in the chocolate was nice and i think it was coffee was nice too!

An afternoon at Dannok

Living at the northern side of Malaysia makes it really convenient and easy to go 'overseas'. For us, going to our neighboring country, be it Thailand or Singapore by land or by flight is really easy. I'm always a fan of Thai food, and with the remaining Thai bahts that I had since my last Bangkok trip (which I didn't finish even crossing the border a couple or times), I decided to go Dannok for FOOD again. So, it's a day trip or rather, half day tour to Dannok For the past few weeks, I was searching for insta / blog /facebook posts if there is any other new hangouts in Dannok, but sadly, I couldn't find many bloggers who write about it. The funny part is, I already blogged about it two years ago. The immigration complex in Malaysia is new. I nearly couldn't recognize it, while passing to get our passport checked. As I didn't want to drive over, we parked our car at the Zon Duty Free. As I entered, I took the wrong ticket (which parking rate is RM3