Nuffnang

Friday, August 22, 2008

Wong Kok Mango Pancake

Looking at the menu after dinner... What shall I eat?
All the buns/pastries are sold out...
The drinks aren't that great..
I flipped the menu again and again..
Some more some of it is a little pricey.

And Finally decided on something I never tried before.

Ta-da. Mango Pancake. Rm4.90.
A bit fattening.
I felt fat after eating that.
It's coated with some kind of flour with not so good mango and whipped cream in it.
And the mango was not fresh.

3 comments:

Shirokishi said...

The mango pancake looks more like a yellow colored, cream filled popiah.. at first I thought it was a durian :P

mei yi said...

:s
gili hor.. i didn't think it was good

crazyyakuzaishi said...

wahliao.. look more like durian.. hahah.. seems darn fattening..