Nuffnang

Friday, May 15, 2009

Sumptuous Desserts

I went all the way to Midvalley Megamall after knowing about this place.
I expected a stall with some chairs..
but.. to my surprise, it was just a little glass display selling mango/durian/cempedak pancakes.
I even bought tiramisu.... however the Tiramisu's cream is exactly like the whipped cream for its' pancakes which I think it was right. Tummy bloated instantly and *yucks*

I think I prefer the durian pancake than the rest.









Here is the link i found:

http://www.kosmo.com.my/kosmo/content.asp?y=2008&dt=0429&pub=Kosmo&sec=Rencana_Utama&pg=ru_01.htm

3 comments:

crazyyakuzaishi said...

they've got instructions on how to make it...why don't you try it out? :)

meiyi said...

so difficult.. but will learn ya!
but the tiramisu not nice!

Yien said...

The durian and cempedak pancake not bad!