Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yokohama Patisserie

One day, my colleague received a courier box from our Japan counterpart.
We opened up and saw very beautiful packaging.
I thought it should be chocolates and then, I saw the YOKOHAMA FRANCAIS PATISSERIE all over the wrappings.

I remembered seeing four flavours:
- Gianduja (praline)
- Caramel
- Chocolate
- Marzipan (i think)


It's coated with milk chocolate, i think.
When I took the first bite, there are layers of hard honey flakes with two layers of gianduja cream in between. It's truly a sensation.

After that, I felt 'tasteless' tounge due to the pastry's shortening.
Read from Grandma's remedy, consume some boiled some ginger and honey........ to recover our taste buds.

2 comments:

yileen said...

I've had cereal bars that looked like that...but I bet your version tastes WAY nicer!

mei yi said...

well.... it taste 'very' different from cereals.
it's pastry-chocolate-candy-like stuff.
i've never tasted something like tat before