Skip to main content

Why do People Hate Durians?

Well.. in my thoughts.. they hate it because:
1. They want to look 'high-class' that durians are of lower class people
2. They have strong, bad BO. They are afraid that the durian smell will be part of their BO
3. They have bad digestive system, that makes them FART and BURP durian smell
4. They don't flush their toilets -> that makes durian smell all over their toilet bowls
5. They dont want to dirty their hands while holding the durian
6. They are stingy. Durians are costly King Fruits.
They rather pluck free rambutans from other people's house.
7. They dont' know how to open the durian shell (even though the durian sellers would do it for us now)
8. They are aneroxic people, who thinks that eating some Durians will make them fat.

From writing this, I think I would end up offend most of the durian-haters.
Kudos to the durian-lovers.
Btw, I'm not a durian-lover. I'm a neutralist.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Durians are yummy!How can durian be low class when it's the king of fruits and expensive?! The best part of durian is to lick your fingers after eating, much better finger lickin' good than KFC! The only setback is the aftermath of eating... otherwise, it's fantastic!
meiyi said…
anonymous - janice kah!?
yes... u like to burp and fart durian!

well.. relaly, i feel some ppl feel that it's a LC (LOW CLASS) THING.
cat said…
Great. I was eating something that was initially very delicious...before I started reading this post.XD NEUTRALIST HERE TOO
meiyi said…
what were u eating then!?
cat said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
cat said…
Bread....with Nutella and whipped cream. Its the only thing I've been eating almost all week. It cant be the most healthy diet. Will blog about it one day. I think it deserves that much. Haha

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Difference between 'Net' and "Nett"

Since it's part of my group's job to publish daily billings report to the management, our Director (from US) pinpointed that we should fix the spelling of 'nett billings' to 'net billings'. My colleauge was looking at google, trying to understand the 'right' spelling to be used. I finally checked it from Wikipedia , and found that 'nett' is BRITISH and 'net' is AMERICAN. No wonder he's offended to fix it to 'net'! C'mon. I'm in an american MNC, I should be more sensitive towards this.

k770i day out: Haagen Dazs, QBM

Let's compare the picture quality of k770i. Without LED light (dark) With LED light (brighter) OK. Not bad. :) Bon Appetit. Mango was nice. Tiramisu was nice. Cookies in the chocolate was nice and i think it was coffee was nice too!

An afternoon at Dannok

Living at the northern side of Malaysia makes it really convenient and easy to go 'overseas'. For us, going to our neighboring country, be it Thailand or Singapore by land or by flight is really easy. I'm always a fan of Thai food, and with the remaining Thai bahts that I had since my last Bangkok trip (which I didn't finish even crossing the border a couple or times), I decided to go Dannok for FOOD again. So, it's a day trip or rather, half day tour to Dannok For the past few weeks, I was searching for insta / blog /facebook posts if there is any other new hangouts in Dannok, but sadly, I couldn't find many bloggers who write about it. The funny part is, I already blogged about it two years ago. The immigration complex in Malaysia is new. I nearly couldn't recognize it, while passing to get our passport checked. As I didn't want to drive over, we parked our car at the Zon Duty Free. As I entered, I took the wrong ticket (which parking rate is RM3