Another chick flick that I didn't liked.
I watched because my friend needed to watch a comedy.
After reading good review about this show from my sis, I thought not a bad try.
Stupid show... stupid show...
iT's so worldy thought..
1. How can one ever get married in church when they don't need to be a member at that church? (it doenst work in my church)
2. How can she accept her best friend who is a fornicator (according to grandma)
3. The fat bridesmaid so funny - does she really need to force herself to fit into that size 8? come on! why didn't she go sign up for GYM classes? It worked for me FANTASTICALLY.
Funny revelation... I finally KNEW what thunder beads are, and it's kinda GROSS!!
And other than that, the rest of the scenes are soooooooooo lovey dovey..
My sis reviews of Her lessons to learn:??
1. It’s tough for guy-gal to be best friend
--> YEs I AGREE
2. You won’t realize how important that person is in your life or how much you love that person until you lose that person.
--> aiyah.. it's like, you've been using the same stuff for so long, you have feelings/emotions for it. I think it's just feeling that was planted as the years go by..
That's why we call it, BUILD relationships.
3. What everyone deems perfect, may not be perfect for you.
--> aw yea, sounds like my favourite tvb series, The Life's Art.
Yes.. I agree.... but if that guy is a perfect person, I'D grab HIM.
4. It’s nice to find someone whom you enjoy the company, doing things together.
--> Totally, 100% agree.