Skip to main content

Go Green Go!

I'm just starting to use my recycled bags to TESCO just now.
I feel so proud of myself using my own bag.
I earned 2 green points!

Something from the tesco website:
One (1) Green Clubcard Point bears the same value as one (1) Clubcard Point.
Each bag re-used is entitled to 1 Green Clubcard Point. Redemption value of points is the same as the Clubcard Points which is currently 1 point equals to RM 1 sen.
Green Clubcard Points collected will not be shown on the receipt on the day of purchase. Only numbers of bag re-used will be shown e.g 3 bags re-used = 3 Green Clubcard.
Green Clubcard points collected previously will only be updated 1 week later in the receipt as shown in the total accumulated Clubcard Points.
The actual total Green Clubcard Points collected will only be shown in your quarterly Clubcard statement.
Clubcard Members can bring any kind of shopping bags/ carrier bags, including our Bag for Life and even competitors bags to re-use.
To collect Green Clubcard Points for a transaction in store, your Clubcard must be presented at the checkout.

Comments

Roti Janai said…
the Giant at my place kanasai, use a small plastic bag some more 2 item per bag... at least jusco and tesco has big bag
meiyi said…
tak faham..
i used my own recycled bag woh..
and they only give me 1 green point for my RM40 worth of stuff.
patricktoh said…
next time .. if you buy RM40 worth of things ... go through the counter 4 times .. with RM10 each .. then u'll earn 4 green-points :P hahahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Difference between 'Net' and "Nett"

Since it's part of my group's job to publish daily billings report to the management, our Director (from US) pinpointed that we should fix the spelling of 'nett billings' to 'net billings'. My colleauge was looking at google, trying to understand the 'right' spelling to be used. I finally checked it from Wikipedia , and found that 'nett' is BRITISH and 'net' is AMERICAN. No wonder he's offended to fix it to 'net'! C'mon. I'm in an american MNC, I should be more sensitive towards this.

k770i day out: Haagen Dazs, QBM

Let's compare the picture quality of k770i. Without LED light (dark) With LED light (brighter) OK. Not bad. :) Bon Appetit. Mango was nice. Tiramisu was nice. Cookies in the chocolate was nice and i think it was coffee was nice too!

An afternoon at Dannok

Living at the northern side of Malaysia makes it really convenient and easy to go 'overseas'. For us, going to our neighboring country, be it Thailand or Singapore by land or by flight is really easy. I'm always a fan of Thai food, and with the remaining Thai bahts that I had since my last Bangkok trip (which I didn't finish even crossing the border a couple or times), I decided to go Dannok for FOOD again. So, it's a day trip or rather, half day tour to Dannok For the past few weeks, I was searching for insta / blog /facebook posts if there is any other new hangouts in Dannok, but sadly, I couldn't find many bloggers who write about it. The funny part is, I already blogged about it two years ago. The immigration complex in Malaysia is new. I nearly couldn't recognize it, while passing to get our passport checked. As I didn't want to drive over, we parked our car at the Zon Duty Free. As I entered, I took the wrong ticket (which parking rate is RM3