Skip to main content

Traveling along Great Ocean Road

I was picked up at Nicholson St very early in the morning and it was raining heavily.
Since it was a cold morning, the guy who was early for coffee and puff asked if I would like to be stay in the hostel while waiting. I declined, of course.

Waited and waited and finally, the coach came.
We were the first passengers and we were brought round the city to pick up others from various hostels.

According to the package, lunch was provided. It was not mentioned that the breakfast was included.
Breakfast = milk + cookies

We all made our own coffee (according to our liking) with generous servings of milk.
That's where we stopped over for breakfast - Anglesea.




Now that we reached the arch of Great Ocean Road.



It was another stopover at Apollo Bay for lunch before we headed to the Port Campbell for 12 apostles.


some naked kids having fun playing sand by the beach.






While I was at the tourist information counter, I saw this cute little pup (i think it's a poodle) and asked permission to take pics of her. The fur was so smooth, just like the soft cuddly soft toys at the departmental store.

Another birdie.

The shy and sleepy koala


Feeding the Kookabura.

Rainforest walk - feels like Malaysia. I think I will not go for any rainforest walks in other countries. Our home country has still the best walks.





Japanese doing her usual kawaii pose with our tour guide

Randomness rose


Had an early dinner (about 5pm+) before heading back to the city. We do not know what to eat, so McD is still the best choice , Angus Beef.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Difference between 'Net' and "Nett"

Since it's part of my group's job to publish daily billings report to the management, our Director (from US) pinpointed that we should fix the spelling of 'nett billings' to 'net billings'. My colleauge was looking at google, trying to understand the 'right' spelling to be used. I finally checked it from Wikipedia , and found that 'nett' is BRITISH and 'net' is AMERICAN. No wonder he's offended to fix it to 'net'! C'mon. I'm in an american MNC, I should be more sensitive towards this.

k770i day out: Haagen Dazs, QBM

Let's compare the picture quality of k770i. Without LED light (dark) With LED light (brighter) OK. Not bad. :) Bon Appetit. Mango was nice. Tiramisu was nice. Cookies in the chocolate was nice and i think it was coffee was nice too!

An afternoon at Dannok

Living at the northern side of Malaysia makes it really convenient and easy to go 'overseas'. For us, going to our neighboring country, be it Thailand or Singapore by land or by flight is really easy. I'm always a fan of Thai food, and with the remaining Thai bahts that I had since my last Bangkok trip (which I didn't finish even crossing the border a couple or times), I decided to go Dannok for FOOD again. So, it's a day trip or rather, half day tour to Dannok For the past few weeks, I was searching for insta / blog /facebook posts if there is any other new hangouts in Dannok, but sadly, I couldn't find many bloggers who write about it. The funny part is, I already blogged about it two years ago. The immigration complex in Malaysia is new. I nearly couldn't recognize it, while passing to get our passport checked. As I didn't want to drive over, we parked our car at the Zon Duty Free. As I entered, I took the wrong ticket (which parking rate is RM3