Nuffnang

Monday, November 16, 2009

Bethel House Of Prayer

It was my first visit to Bethel House of Prayer located at Viaduct Road.
I was pretty amazed with the place with the given facilities, and most importantly, I feel safe in this place.
(Oh well. many people say hills are the haunted places, but I always remember that Jesus goes up to the mountain to pray)

One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.
There are many props in the place.
Pray for the nation:
Philipians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God

My upper deck bed

I sneaked to the room and took a picture..


The Ladies
Durian and wisdom

Looking at the city of Penang every moment


Admiring God's small little creation

Taking little steps of faith..
John 10:10
I have come that they may have life and have it abundantly
Psalms 23:5a
You prepare a meal for me in front of my enemies.
Psalms 23:5b
You pour oil of blessing on my head;
you fill my cup to overflowing.
Chicken Pie for the soul


2 comments:

Nitin said...

wow. nice place.. the architecture in the place looks too new. the lanterns hanging there is nice.. so you gone in life love and the universe mode.. i really need a break too. :D

meiyi said...

:)
u should too.