Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Picture Speaks a Thousand Words

I see a real good picture quality with SLR cameras.
I sure envy those who is willing to invest on good cameras.
OK.
I'm still using my old, faithful Olympus... :(

We were at the Flee Market...... wow.. this pic can even be for Commercial use.
Damn Natural.



Just look at SLR effects.. Even funny poses turned out to be good and natural..


With Marche's Swiss bull:
Solo One - Red And Purple = Perfect COLOR Combination

I am Truly A-M-A-Z-E-D. >_<
I WANNA SLR TOO!!!~!@@!!~!~

4 comments:

Oracle loves Linux said...

What is SLR then?

dragon said...

SLR is Single Lens Reflex. haha. chim leh..... it's for the camera la.

i like your purple.... nice!

mei yi said...

my purple - very old tshirt, but seemed like quite 'heng' color these days..

Anonymous said...

you are still as pretty and cute as ever. I will buy u a semi-pro if u want