It's 2008! And it's a brand new year where there are new hopes and beginning.
Let's bury the past and usher the new 2008!
Christians always start their new year with God.
Sometimes, i do feel that I'm a luke-warm christian (neither here or there.. the in-between).
But, I feel that as long as I'm still in the church organization, and still serving God whole-heartedly, God will always allow me to grow.
Pastor's sermon that we should look into in 2008:
1. Holy Dissatisfaction - relationship with fellow believers?
2. Spiritual Discipline - read your bible pray everyday. :D
3. Time waster - OBVIOUSLY, going ONLINE for LONG hours. I should cut down on this
4. Area of Life to change
- leaving the hurts of the past behind and move FORWARD - giving a new meaning towards it instead - i always feel that I've learnt something from the past troubles/experiences
5. Resolution - LOSE MORE WEIGHT, start going to a GYM - exercise at least 3 times a week, start focusing in my CAREER, take care of my FACE - it's sagging!!, start MOULDING my character.. so many things.. so little time.
thus, we need to prioritize.
How about you? :)