Nuffnang

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cool Rhino - Cools my system


It was a treasure hunt along the journey to Cameron Highlands for church camp.
We were supposed to fill up _______ _______ - cools my system.
And the answer was Cool Rhino.
This advertisement is all over the North-South Highway.
And, since I'm down with flue, sore throat, acne outbreak, cracked lips, I bought a bottle of it (Rather than the badak air we usually buy).
Hmm... I don't know if it really works. Perhaps, one bottle is not enough.
I'm still recovering...

2 comments:

ladyironchef.com said...

hello, i've no idea about the real effects of cool rhino, but they mentioned they are proven by science to work. lol! maybe need to drink more of them. haha. thanks for reading my blog : )

cheers
brad

meiyi said...

that's really sweet of you to reply my comments