I have not really been to a real model shooting event, but it's definitely a lot of 'thinking'.
Few things I learnt from the outing:
1. Don't waste the shutter count - For such case, the person is 'ok' to wait for me to compose before hitting the 'fire' button (unlike events) .
2. Ensure that the model is at a comfortable posture before snapping, and helping her to see if there corrections is required
3. Adjust our settings before asking the model to pose
4. Getting the right theme based on the model's outfit
5. 50mm on a ff is cool, but for a 1000D body like mine, headache, especially if I have to move backwards in the middle of a street.
I think there are more things that I learnt which I have already forgotten.