Life is just very complicated and men have made it even more complicated.
As we get older, the tougher we have to deal with situations and people, and we got to learn to be TOUGH, and very often, I FAILED (!!)to be A TOUGH woman.
There is this soft spot in my heart that I tend to easily believe people, easily trust people, and of course, get easily hurt.
Now, that I would think life is hopeless..
1. No Job - would be out of job soon
2. No friends - True friends are getting lesser. As I start counting my fingers, I have started to think if I have any soul mates.
3. No money - Due to my excessive spending behaviour in Dec/Jan. I got a shock of my life that my credit card bill was RM 2.4k++.
And, I'm taking "Shutdown Unpaid Leave" for the next coming month.
4. No goals in life - I don't know what to do.
Should I study?
Should I continue to work in factories?
Should I just get out of everything?
5. Not being able to find God's purpose in me.
I kept on serving God, till I'm tired and stressed out.
Because I'm often reminded that God has my rewards up in heaven.
I'm doing things blindly, serving not knowing what my returns are.
6. Relationships? FORGET it...
I begin to start having the thoughts that most MEN sucks.
(and women too)
(and it contradicts with my previous post.. oh ya... wat to do!!!!!!!!)
Yes... God brings hope.
An assurance to EVERYONE, despite the bad economic situation, causing financial crisis, broken relationships or whatever other reasons (*update), God has something installed for us.
I dont' know what.
I need to find out.
I have not much strength to find out.
How is this linked to The Gem of Life?
Obviously, the ending is obvious. (yes, damn obvious)
Being evil will not lead you anywhere in life.
But, staying righteous will leave you satisfaction in life.
Probably, they miss out the point that we all need Jesus in our lives.
So, stop envying other people's life and do not covet.
God is always fair.
I must tell myself..
GET on with life..
Get on with life.....
the rest too... get on with your life too!