Skip to main content

Purging out after Food

Is it normal for a person to purge out (through vomitting) after having a large sumptious meal?
Do they feel like the food is getting stucked along their esophagus?

I have changed my eating habits, eating meals with lesser oil, sugar, salt.
I can't take sweet cordials anymore.
I don't like if the food is too salty.
I don't eat food served with lots of MSG.
I can't drink milos from the vending machine.
I can't take large servings of nyonya kuihs anymore.
I feel 'yucky' if i take too much of goreng pisang.
(Luckily, i still love McD fries)

I still have a little cravings for coke, McD and ice creams and good food!
I love japanese food the most as it has the least oil.

I remembered my experience taking 2 pieces of KFC chicken.
I puke immediately when I reach office after lunch.

If i ever had buffets, my last course would be ice cream.
I will puke out the ice cream.
Is ice cream the root cause of the problem?

Am i Bulimic?

I was reading from the websites, http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx3.htm, and http://www.helpguide.org/mental/bulimia_signs_symptoms_causes_treatment.htm

What is bulimic?
Bulimia nervosa is characterized by frequent episodes of binge eating, from twice a week to multiple times a day, followed by frantic efforts to avoid gaining weight.

People with bulimia are extremely concerned with their weight, yet they can’t fight the compulsion to binge. So they drastically overeat, and then they purge, fast, or exercise to get rid of the calories. This vicious cycle of bingeing and purging takes a toll on the body, and it’s even harder on emotional well-being.

It's pretty scary that I have answered most 'yes' in the checklist:
Are you obsessed with your body and your weight? -Yes
Does food and dieting dominate your life? - Yes
Are you afraid that when you start eating, you won’t be able to stop? - yes
Do you ever eat until you feel sick? - Half. I feel like puking.
Do you feel guilty, ashamed, or depressed after you eat? - Yes
Do you vomit or take laxatives to control your weight? - Yes. I vomit it all out and work out excessively to remove the calories. I even try fasting on fruits/veggies before.

I love to eat.
That's my biggest enemy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Difference between 'Net' and "Nett"

Since it's part of my group's job to publish daily billings report to the management, our Director (from US) pinpointed that we should fix the spelling of 'nett billings' to 'net billings'. My colleauge was looking at google, trying to understand the 'right' spelling to be used. I finally checked it from Wikipedia , and found that 'nett' is BRITISH and 'net' is AMERICAN. No wonder he's offended to fix it to 'net'! C'mon. I'm in an american MNC, I should be more sensitive towards this.

k770i day out: Haagen Dazs, QBM

Let's compare the picture quality of k770i. Without LED light (dark) With LED light (brighter) OK. Not bad. :) Bon Appetit. Mango was nice. Tiramisu was nice. Cookies in the chocolate was nice and i think it was coffee was nice too!

An afternoon at Dannok

Living at the northern side of Malaysia makes it really convenient and easy to go 'overseas'. For us, going to our neighboring country, be it Thailand or Singapore by land or by flight is really easy. I'm always a fan of Thai food, and with the remaining Thai bahts that I had since my last Bangkok trip (which I didn't finish even crossing the border a couple or times), I decided to go Dannok for FOOD again. So, it's a day trip or rather, half day tour to Dannok For the past few weeks, I was searching for insta / blog /facebook posts if there is any other new hangouts in Dannok, but sadly, I couldn't find many bloggers who write about it. The funny part is, I already blogged about it two years ago. The immigration complex in Malaysia is new. I nearly couldn't recognize it, while passing to get our passport checked. As I didn't want to drive over, we parked our car at the Zon Duty Free. As I entered, I took the wrong ticket (which parking rate is RM3