Children at the field warming up.
Queuing up to kick the ball and GAIN POINTS.
The children in my group.
I pray and hope that one day they will grow up IMPACTING others' lives.
Funny incidences happened.
1. Someone's pants were torn apart
2. someone's panties fell on the ground while trying to take out her cap :D
Children amazes me... and they are not shameful of the little embarrassing moments that happened.
Most importantly, we all learned together on character quality..
A - Attentiveness
E - Enthusiastic
R - Responsibility
O - Obedience
- On a good team, everyone knows their role
- God knows exactly what role we are to play
- Imagine the end results
- God will help us persevere when life changes
- Respect others whether you are in first place or last
- God treats everyone with respect
- Sacrifice always costs us something
- God's ultimate sacrifice was giving His Son for us
And the memory verse that the children could recite.. (paiseh betul)
"Do you not know that in a race all runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever"
- 1 Corinthians 9:24,25