Skip to main content

[Product review] Cellnique Snail Series - Intensive Hydro Repair Elixir

I have always liked Cellnique products, perhaps, my skin type suits their product range pretty well.
Snail secretion/mucin has been widely used in many beauty products. I've seen a lot of products widely sold along myeng dong streets especially face masks during my last trip to Korea and I just got to know that Cellnique has a serum which has a high concentrate of Snail Mucin and Hyaluronic Acid. 


This serum is mainly used to regenerate and repair the skin cells, restoring skin to its original healthy state. It also provides ample hydration and enhances moisture retention capacity of skin. A vibrant, firmer, and smoother appearance will be achieved with continued use.

Now some technical details that some people may want to know.

What is Snail slime? Snail slime is a complex mixture of proteoglycans, glycosaminoglycans, glycoprotein enzymes, hyaluronic acid, copper peptides, antimicrobial peptides and trace elements including copper, zincaand iron. Hyaluronic Acid is a powerful water binding agent which able to give skin 1,000 times more hydration. When Hyaluronate acid is applied on the surface of the skin, it forms a permeable layer to lock in moisture, leaving skin a healthy and youthful appearance. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3 (Syn-Coll) is a synthetic peptide designed to stimulate the skin's natural mechanism to produce collagen. It is based on a small peptide developed to reduce any type of wrinkles. Clinical trials have shown that Syn-Coll is capable of reducing and changing the type and aspect of wrinkles that add years to your appearance

Benefits 
Moisturizing and repairing elixir
Skin cell regeneration and repairing to damaged and aged skin
Moisture barriers over the skin to keep skin vitalized
Enhance the moisture retention capacity of dry skin
Reduces dryness and wrinkles
Fresh and revived skin

How to use it?
 - Use day and night after cleanser and toner and eye care
 - apply to face and neck evenly, in up and circular motion




Just showing how I tested it on my hand. Clear solution, but when you rub on it, you could feel the well-nourished serum.

Color:   Clear
Scent:   Characteristic
Texture:   Water base serum type
Feeling:   Nourishing and comfortable

I've been using this for a week now, for me, I could feel that my skin is more supple and moisturized. Most importantly, it doesn't cause acne breakouts, as it's water-based. I'm trying to apply on the acne scar on my forehead and I hope it would be cleared in no time.

For more info about this product, visit their page.



So now, now, there is an awesome deal for my blog followers.
Redeem a RM20 Cellnique product Voucher by commenting my post on CELLNIQUE facebook wallpage. (Look out for my post :D :D)

Then, click here to redeem it. 
The product discount voucher will send it to your email. Fill up your Full name, contact number, e-mail address, and preferred outlet. Limited for first 50 people!

Then, print out the voucher and show it upon redemption. 

Terms & Conditions for the e-voucher:
·   Open for all aged 18 years old and above.
·   Validity: 1 month from the date of issue.
·   Only 1 redemption of discount voucher per person is allowed.
·   This voucher is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other products, services or promotions.
·   Please present voucher upon redemption.
·   CELLNIQUE Sdn Bhd reserves the right to omit, amend and change the above terms & conditions without prior notice.
·   The voucher is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other products/services/promotions
·   Prior appointment is required, Please contact CELLNIQUE outlets for your appointment.
·   Customer must show their e-voucher upon redemption.
·   Redemption Days: Monday to Sunday, 10a.m to 8p.m.
·   CELLNIQUE Sdn Bhd reserves the right to omit, amend and change the above terms & conditions without prior notice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Difference between 'Net' and "Nett"

Since it's part of my group's job to publish daily billings report to the management, our Director (from US) pinpointed that we should fix the spelling of 'nett billings' to 'net billings'. My colleauge was looking at google, trying to understand the 'right' spelling to be used. I finally checked it from Wikipedia , and found that 'nett' is BRITISH and 'net' is AMERICAN. No wonder he's offended to fix it to 'net'! C'mon. I'm in an american MNC, I should be more sensitive towards this.

k770i day out: Haagen Dazs, QBM

Let's compare the picture quality of k770i. Without LED light (dark) With LED light (brighter) OK. Not bad. :) Bon Appetit. Mango was nice. Tiramisu was nice. Cookies in the chocolate was nice and i think it was coffee was nice too!

An afternoon at Dannok

Living at the northern side of Malaysia makes it really convenient and easy to go 'overseas'. For us, going to our neighboring country, be it Thailand or Singapore by land or by flight is really easy. I'm always a fan of Thai food, and with the remaining Thai bahts that I had since my last Bangkok trip (which I didn't finish even crossing the border a couple or times), I decided to go Dannok for FOOD again. So, it's a day trip or rather, half day tour to Dannok For the past few weeks, I was searching for insta / blog /facebook posts if there is any other new hangouts in Dannok, but sadly, I couldn't find many bloggers who write about it. The funny part is, I already blogged about it two years ago. The immigration complex in Malaysia is new. I nearly couldn't recognize it, while passing to get our passport checked. As I didn't want to drive over, we parked our car at the Zon Duty Free. As I entered, I took the wrong ticket (which parking rate is RM3