Nuffnang

Monday, January 04, 2010

On the 2nd day of New Year

It was dark and raining.... and I thought I was late and hurried myself to pick someone up.
Little would I expect that my car would be kissed by a WHITE prince (white wira-i think) from behind....

Totally stunned, I drove to the side and check out the damage.
Miraculously, I couldn't see a dent or scratch...... I asked the driver where did he bang me...
and he thought it was the old 'scratch' I made while parking.

Since I was in the rush... I told him it was ok and i didn't even notice his car plate no. :S

I thank God for the protection on a dark and rainy night...
I was thinking, what if it was some syndicate snatching $$ from female passengers..

5 comments:

ant said...

happen after dinner in QBmall?

Nitin said...

you asked the driver where did he bang you?? oh, com on!!! :P hehe.. nice way to get the new year started.. happy new year :P

meiyi said...

ant: yes.. after QBM
nitin: happy new year to u too!

meiyi said...

ant: yes.. after QBM
nitin: happy new year to u too!

Pei said...

lucky thing u r ok..
Bad luck go away, n good luck will come d...