Totally inspired with the rice cooker pancake that I saw on facebook the other day, and I thought, why not, use Daisy's Marjerin instead of the regular butter or fat spread (which is more expensive).
Pancakes are the most common breakfast/snack food that I make, and instead of using the regular gas stove to cook, I decided to experiment the microwave. Since it's an experiment, the recipe belongs to me :)
It's a boring saturday and I thought it's worth to experiment this :)
2 full spoons of marjerin
2 teaspoon of sugar
1/4 cup of self rising flour
Few drops of vanilla essence
1. Melt the marjerin using the microwave for 10 seconds
2. Whisk the marjerin and egg. Add sugar.
3. Fold the flour (to avoid air) into the mixture
4. Add some milk/water and lastly, few drops of vanilla essence
5. Add some decorations (like the mickey that I have, or chocolate rice, oreo, nutella - anything that we like)
6. Put it into the microwave for 1 min
There you go .. the end product...
Cut it into 4 servings.... I added ice cream and there you go, my tea break snack for today.